Have you recently been called by the number 03335565570 and wondered who’s on the other end? That’s none other than Lowell Financial, a debt collection company aiming to collect payments or gather more details about you.
Read on to find out more about this company and why they’re contacting you.
Table of Contents
Who Called Me from 03335565570?
If you’ve received a call from 03335565570, the number is from Lowell Financial Debt Collectors. They usually call to collect payments for various debts like:
- Council tax
- Credit card balances
- Unpaid Bills
Beating Lowell Financial Debt Collectors
Feeling trapped under Lowell Debt? There’s a way out. You could potentially write off some of your unaffordable debt. Yes, you heard it right. The UK offers multiple debt solutions. Some could shrink your Lowell Debt, while others could dig you deeper into financial turmoil. The best method hinges on your financial circumstances.
Some debt solutions you can consider include:
Reasons Why You Were Called by 03335565570
There are many reasons why you may receive calls from 03335565570. Some of the most common reasons include:
Lowell Financial purchases your debt for a small amount and then chases you for the full amount. If they don’t recover the debt from you, they face a huge loss. So, if you receive a call from 03335565570, it means they are trying to collect the debt from you and get you to pay.
They will not call you again if you pay them on the spot.
If you are unable to pay Lowell Debt, the next step they will take is to try to gather more information from you so that they can decide if they can provide you with other payment options, such as payment plans. The information they usually look for includes:
- Monthly income
- Future financial plans
Getting calls from 03335565570 can be unsettling. But here’s something you might not know. Lowell Financial is required to send a notice along with your original creditor to inform you about your debt being transferred. If this doesn’t happen, you are free to make a complaint.
How to Deal with Lowell Group Debt Collectors and Calls from 03335565570?
If you’re dealing with Lowell Debt, ignoring it won’t make it go away. However, a strategic approach can minimize it. First, verify if Lowell has followed all rules, like sending a notice before calling you. If they’ve slipped up, you can file a complaint. Step-by-step guides are available to walk you through this.
In the following article, you will find a comprehensive manual on how to handle the situation when you receive a call from Lowell Group and how to prevent them from contacting you again:
If you want additional advice and guidance on how to deal with Lowell Debt, contact a debt charity for free advice, such as:
- National Debtline
- Citizens Advice
- Debt Advice Foundation
Should You Ignore 03335565570?
Ignoring 03335565570 seems like the easiest option, but is it the smartest? The answer is no. Dodging their calls may lead to more significant problems, such as County Court Judgements (CCJ) and Bailiffs seizing your goods. However, arming yourself with the right information can make a world of difference.
Lowell Group Debt Collection Contact Details
|Address:||Ellington House, 9 Savannah Way, Leeds, LS10 1AB|
|Phone:||0333 556 5552|
|Opening hours:||8 am-8 pm Monday to Friday, and 8 am-2 pm on Saturday|
- The first key point to know is that the number 03335565570 belongs to Lowell Financial Debt Collectors. They primarily call to collect various types of debts.
- Many people in the UK have the legal means to write off some of their Lowell Debt, providing a potential way to deal with calls from 03335565570.
- Lowell Financial, along with your original creditor, should send you a notice before making calls from 03335565570. If you haven’t received such a notice, you have a right to complain.
- Lowell Financial may collect details about your income, expenses, and valuable assets when they contact you via 03335565570, aiming to assess your ability to pay back the debt.
- Various debt solutions are available in the UK, but picking the right one can make a significant difference in how you handle Lowell Debt.
- Ignoring calls from 03335565570 isn’t advisable; being well-informed and taking strategic actions are crucial.
- Knowing where and how to contact Lowell can help you be proactive in dealing with debts and potentially stopping calls from 03335565570.