Ever wondered who’s behind the number 03335565838? It’s none other than Lowell, a major debt collection company. In this article, we will cover everything you need to know about Lowell. So keep reading.
Table of Contents
|1. Who Called Me from 03335565838?|
|2. Beating Lowell Debt Collectors|
|3. Reasons Why You Were Called by 03335565838|
|4. Should You Ignore Calls from 03335565838?|
|5. Lowell Financial Debt Collection Contact Details|
|6. Key Points|
Who Called Me from 03335565838?
If you’ve been perplexed by calls from 03335565838, you’re not alone. That mysterious number belongs to Lowell Debt Collection, a renowned debt collection agency in the UK. Recognising who’s behind the call is the first step in knowing how to deal with it.
Beating Lowell Debt Collectors
Facing Lowell Debt Collectors can be a nerve-wracking experience. But you can easily improve this situation by taking up one of many debt solutions that are available in the UK.
Choosing the right one will greatly improve your situation, but the wrong one will worsen your financial situation. So, decide wisely. Some of the debt solutions available in the UK include:
Reasons Why You Were Called by 03335565838
Receiving a call from 03335565838 can certainly confuse you. So, why is Lowell, a leading UK debt collection agency, reaching out to you? The answer usually falls into two distinct categories:
One of the most straightforward reasons you may get a call from 03335565838 is to collect a payment. As soon as you pick up the phone, they will ask you to pay off your Lowell debt. And usually, they aim for you to do it right there on the spot, over the phone.
- Immediate Payment: If you can afford it, they’ll ask for immediate payment. If you pay them, they will not contact you again.
- Monthly Installment Plans: If you can’t afford the full payment, Lowell will likely offer you a monthly instalment plan.
If you cannot afford to pay, Lowell won’t just give up. They have a backup plan, which involves gathering more information from you. This includes:
- Your Monthly Budget: They want to see how much you earn and how much you spend each month.
- Living Circumstances: They might also want to know your living situation. This includes information like if you’re living for rent or if you own a house. This allows them to get an idea of how much you can pay them back.
I’ve compiled an extensively comprehensive article that delves into effectively dealing with Lowell debt-collecting agents through communications from 03335565838. With this article, we aim to help you halt any undue harassment. You can find this valuable resource in the piece titled ‘Cabot Financial 2023 – Essential Tips Before You Pay Up!
Should You Ignore Calls from 03335565838?
The idea of ignoring debt collectors, like Lowell, seems tempting. However, this is often a bad idea. Ignoring them doesn’t make the debt disappear. It will worsen the situation and complicate the situation. So, instead of ignoring them, answer the call and negotiate a payment plan with them.
Lowell Financial Debt Collection Contact Details
Information is power. Here are the essential contact details for Lowell Financial Debt Collection:
|Address:||Ellington House, 9 Savannah Way, Leeds, LS10 1AB|
|Phone:||0333 556 5552|
|Opening hours:||8 am-8 pm Monday to Friday, and 8 am-2 pm on Saturday|
- 03335565838 Is a Number Associated with Lowell Debt Collection they are a leading UK debt collection agency.
- One of the main reasons Lowell calls from 03335565838 is to collect outstanding debts. They’ll ask for immediate payment or offer monthly instalment plans.
- The other primary reason for a call from 03335565838 is to acquire more information about your financial status. They’re interested in your monthly budget and living circumstances.
- Your responses to Lowell’s queries when they call from 03335565838 will shape the debt solutions they may offer.
- Recognising why you were called by 03335565838 allows you to better prepare for negotiations or decide whether to seek UK debt solutions.
You can ignore calls from 03335565838. However, it is not recommended as it may worsen the situation and even escalate to County Court Judgements (CCJ).
If you can’t afford to pay your debt, there are many debt solutions available in the UK where you can write off some of your debt.